Today's clay target shooter knows that sometimes pure skill isn't always going to guarantee the win. Sometimes it requires all the factors lining up... skill, wind, firearm, cartridge and the occasional dose of luck. At Rio, we realize that we can't solve everything, but Star Team Evo Platinum goes a long way toward tipping the scales in your favor. When the last clays have flown and the scores are posted, you will appreciate the smooth consistency and patterns of Rio's premier target Load. Star Team Evo Platinum benefits from our vertical manufacturing methods where we produce ALL components - hull, base, primer, powder, wad and shot - leaving nothing to chance. This degree of manufacturing control yields an unrivaled level of quality and performance.
PROVEN & PREFERRED BY CHAMPIONS
FROM THE LOCAL CLUB TO THE OLYMPICS
Star Team Evo has a long legacy of being in the winner's circle across the World.
If you are looking for the best shell for Sporting Clays or FITASC, RIO's Star Team Evo target loads meet the demands of winning competitive shooters. These loads maintain consistent regulation velocities with less recoil and use high-quality components made in house for the best patterning. Special powder blends deliver faster shot across all payloads and most importantly, the velocity consistency from one payload or shot size to another allows a sporting clays shooter to choose the best shotshell load for any situation without compromising similar felt recoil or similar speeds.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rio Ammunition High-Over-All Sweepstakes
1. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary. To enter, one must fill out a simple form including theirfull name, location and email address. All complete entries to the Rio Ammunition High-Over-All Sweepstakes (Contest) between the dates of August 5, 2020 and August 15, 2020 (both dates included) will be included in the prize draw. Entries with incomplete data or missing required information may be disqualified. A person is allowed to enter only once. By participation in the sweepstakes a person consents to the disclosure of his name and email address to the Sponsor, the manufacturer of the prizes (Prize Manufacturer) and its affiliates for the purposes of email marketing. The prize draw is organized by RIO AMMUNITION INC. (Sponsor). At this 2 (two) winners will be drawn.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Contest entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of January 1, 2015, and U.S. residents. Residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New York, and Puerto Rico as well as residents of Chicago, IL, Cook County, IL, Los Angeles, CA, Oakland, CA, Orange County, CA, San Francisco, CA, Sacramento, CA, and Washington D.C. are excluded as are the residents of any jurisdiction where restricted or prohibited by local, state, or federal laws. Residents of Illinois and Connecticut not residing in the aforementioned communities are eligible but must provide their FOID card (IL) or ammunition certificate (CT) along with valid state-issued ID. Employees of Sponsor, its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, dealers or retailers, advertising, production and promotion agencies and the immediate families and/or members of the same household of each are not eligible. Contest void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. RIGHTS: By entering Contest or accepting prize, the winner agrees to release Sponsor, Prize Manufacturer, their directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in
connection with running the contest; the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize; or participation in any prize-related activities.
4. PRIZE: The prize consists of 250 (two hundred and fifty) cartridges to the value of $85.00 (eighty-five US dollars). Each winner must choose between a flat (case) of 10 boxes of ammunition with 25 shells each of one of the following products:
• Rio Star Team Evo Platinum 12 gauge, 2-3/4”, 24-grain, 1360 fps in 75., 8 or 9 shot
• Rio Star Team Evo Platinum 12 gauge, 2-3/”, 1-ounce, 1360 fps in 7.5, 8 or 9 shot
The prize cannot be exchanged or returned. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of prize by winner is permitted. The prize cannot be awarded or shipped to any person or location with federal, state, county or municipal shotgun-ammunition restrictions which would prohibit possession or shipping. Winner agrees to report and pay any applicable taxes. By accepting the prize, a recipient expressly consents and agrees to assume the risk of using the products of the Prize manufacturer.
5. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: The 2 (two) winners will be selected by a random drawing on August 16, 2020 from all valid entries. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Failure of entrant to notify Sponsor in writing of a change of e-mail address after time of entry will result in forfeiture of prize. The winners will have 10 (ten) days to reply informing that they accept the prize, indicating their choice of shotshell cartridges and supply a complete delivery address. At the end of this 10 (ten) day period if a winner has not replied then the first runner-up will be informed who will then also have 10 (ten) days to reply and so on until we have 2 (two) winners or all winners or runners-up have been notified.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with Contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of Contest. In the event of such
cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or cancel Contest at any time and to disqualify any entrant if his or her participation affects the integrity of Contest.
7. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. RESERVED RIGHTS: SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT FAULT OR RECOURSE, CONTEST RULES AND A CONTESTANT’S ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN CONTEST. SPONSOR MAY FURTHER CANCEL THE CONTEST AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION. ALL DECISIONS BY SPONSOR ARE FINAL.
9. PARTICIPATION: Employees of RIO AMMUNITION INC. are not eligible to participate in the survey.
10. DATA PROTECTION: The personal information obtained via the survey, which have been supplied voluntarily by the users, will be included in a database managed by RIO AMMUNITION INC. (433 E Las Colinas Blvd., Ste 900, Irving, TX 75039) and will be saved with the utmost confidentiality. The personal information will be used to participate in this sweepstakes and will also be used in order to send the participants any commercial information related to RIO AMMUNITION INC. The user at any moment can access, rectify or cancel the usage of their personal information by sending an email to email@example.com indicating the subject of their rectification.
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Visit us at RioAmmo.com
PUT A STAR
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU
ON YOUR TEAM!
AT THE GRAND AMERICAN!
WIN A CASE!
HIGH OVERALL SWEEPSTAKES